Wednesday, April 10, 2013

PERSPECTIVE: Sarah & Matt's Engagement

blp_sarah+matt_derez-3250
(Meeting in the middle in Gastown. © 2013 Benjamin Luk.)

My lovely friend and colleague Sarah Alicia Thomas has always been there for me over the years. In fact, I'm still not sure when our first shoot together was; I only know we bonded over glamour shoots when I still had my studio in Port Coquitlam. She's a talented hairstylist and went on to work full-time in a salon. I left my glamour studio behind and now do a modest number of weddings each year. I suppose it was only a matter of time before our paths crossed again professionally. She's getting married to her man Matt in October and needed engagement shots. In two separate sessions due to time constraints, we shot through Gastown and Mount Seymour.

blp_sarah+matt_derez-3442
(Matt and Sarah getting chilly on Mount Seymour. © 2013 Benjamin Luk.)

Starting for 2014 dates, a confirmed wedding booking now means an opportunity to get an engagement session too for just $100 + PST. We'll also be doing more engagement shoots than usual this year. May 4, 2013 is our first engagement booking this season and we'll be working with a great-looking young Indian couple. Got a wedding photographer already, but their package doesn't include engagement shots? Inquire directly at info@benjaminluk.com for rates. 2013 is already looking like our best year yet and we want you to come along for the ride.

blp_sarah+matt_derez-3313
(Hockey love. © 2013 Benjamin Luk.)

Benjamin Luk Photography is available for assignment at BenjaminLuk.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment